Onsite Manager (Commercial Staffing)
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you interested in working in a fun environment? Do you enjoy networking, client interfacing and relationship building? If so, you will love this golden opportunity!!
The Onsite Manager works on the customer's premises as the staffing and management support for all field employees on assignment at that customer location fostering a positive working relationship. Responsible for direct management of On-site field employees including recruiting new employees.
- Act as liaison for Volt and represent Volt and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Meet with client managers and potential clients on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Build a client specific recruiting strategy with actionable recruiting plan for each client location, update at least quarterly.
- Assign Recruiter on Record to all open requisitions and ensure client requisition SLA's are met.
- Drive recruiting and participate in recruiting effort and processes, as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service in meeting our customer's requirements such as; KPI's and SLA's.
- Promote advantages and share benefits of the contract to client groups.
- Design creative solutions to meet customer challenges, increase margins/business, and improve retention.
- Create growth and work to identify additional sales opportunities.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and develop on-site staff in an effort to create strong team members that contribute to the success and growth of the on-site.
- Conduct all on boarding processes including orientations.
- Conduct all off boarding processes including termination exit interviews.
- Ensure accurate pay/bill processes.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2-3 years management or supervision experience required.
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related post-secondary education and/or equivalent business experience.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/kristinaruta/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer