Inside Sales Representative
Round Rock, TX
|Location:||Round Rock, TX|
|Category:||Marketing & Sales|
|Pay Rate:||$45,000.00 - $47,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a pharmaceutical company in Round Rock, TX to identify candidates for an Inside Sales Representative position.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for an assigned territory to promote and build business relationships with new and existing customers. Will maintain and grow business by qualifying accounts, educating customers on the benefits of products and services, determining obstacles to closing new business, and making doctors aware of special promotions.
- Make outbound calls to qualify accounts and proactively present & sell to targeted accounts
- Perform as the primary sales contact for the assigned set of accounts within the territory
- Build relationships to ensure sales growth within the assigned territory
- Analyze sales trends and identify opportunities for sales development
- Promptly follow-up on leads generated from trade shows or other promotional activities
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure customers receive face-to-face visits when needed
- Work closely with sales team to build the sales territory
- Develop pricing proposals and negotiate pricing agreements within guidelines
- Generate additional revenue through various product promotions – distribute promotions by e-mail, fax and outbound calls to generate additional interest
- Input practice information into CRM to ensure account information is current
- *Attend various tradeshows or meetings as assigned
- Record activities and provide requested reports to the Director of Sales
- Assist with other projects as business needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacious character, excellent probing skills, with the ability to quickly develop rapport
- Goal-oriented and intrinsically-motivated
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to deal with adversity and able to strike a good balance between customer and company needs
- Positive team player and assertive
- Sales experience in the pharmaceutical/medical industry preferred but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer