Quality Manager - Staffing Industry
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents. As we expand our footprint nationally we are looking to identify top talent to join the Volt team.
We are currently seeking a Program Quality Manager for a key staffing partnership in Sacramento, CA. The Program Manager is responsible for managing day to day aspects of a named account, ensuring client satisfaction program success. A key focus is ensuring quality customer service through operational effectiveness by managing program data and analytics, specifically in the areas of timekeeping, billing, compliance, and reporting. The Program Manager will manage and provide guidance to internal program staff.
- Act as liaison and represent Volt and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Meet with client managers on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Audit billing to ensure contract compliance, and interface with Operational Accounting on invoicing issues or requests.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and periodic operations functions are successfully carried out.
- Troubleshoot any timekeeping issues, including performing time clock back ups as necessary.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures related to program and client location, ensuring that all components of SOP's are communicated to internal staff and followed.
- Implementing new practices and procedures with field employees, program staff, branch staff, and client management, if applicable.
- Train new internal program staff, as well as train all program and applicable branch staff on new procedures and processes.
- Assist in drafting new program policies and procedures; in conjunction with program management and Human Resources.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues, following through to resolution.
- Project management of special projects and operational process improvement activities.
- Responsible for the design of operations and training materials to support client's needs.
- Partner with client safety, on additional training requirements and opportunities. Partner with Volt's SME's and Volt Corporate to ensure all internal protocols are followed.
- Maintain a high level of communication between Volt corporate staff, program leadership, and branch staff.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Volt and client policies and procedures.
- Build positive relationships with client end-users as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a staffing operations manager handling issues & projects related to timekeeping, billing, compliance, and reporting. Candidates from other industries with relevant experience may be considered.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical abilities, and decision making skills essential.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer