Strategic Client Manager
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
The Strategic Client Manager (SCM) is responsible for continued client development and retention of assigned program. The direction provided by the SCM will guide the strategic and operational activities for assigned program. This includes planning, designing and implementing strategic business objectives with a key focus on ensuring quality customer service to our client. Primary duties include process analysis and improvement, procedure and protocol development, best practices implementation, and management and development of support services staff.
- Design and implement processes and functions to increase customer satisfaction, improve profitability, and ensure compliance.
- Develop and endure consistent business practices and standard operating procedures within assigned program. Drive best practices throughout all assigned customer program.
- Hold overall responsibility for compliance with customer's contract, audits, SLA's and KPI's. Act as the senior liaison between Volt and client (s), at all times representing Volt in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Effectively identify, track, and improve critical metrics for key processes.
- Develop proposals, reports, and presentations based on data that provides clear analysis and awareness
- Responsible for selection and hiring of quality program staff. Coordinate and conduct annual performance/salary reviews for direct reports and guide same for all program staff.
- Provide mentorship and management support to direct reports and their staff. Provide coaching and counseling on areas of development; initiate and implement training practices for all program staff.
- Maintain a high level of communication between client stakeholders, Volt's program staff, recruiting staff, and corporate Shared Services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all customer service issues. Engage internal staff functional expertise promptly to ensure timely resolution. Document improved processes to prevent future issues.
- Coordinate, analyze and support business development and employee relations efforts.
- Responsible for development and delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews and surveys.
- Monitor and ensure the utilization of Volt policies, procedures and compliance controls.
- Foster teamwork between Talent, Sales and Shared Services organizations.
- Ability to arrive to work at a specified time; attendance is an essential function of the job. Role requires availability to clients outside of standard office hours.
- Create and foster reward and recognition programs.
- Complete timely data entry of required data into Volt's automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data
- Perform special assignments and complete projects as needed
- Strong client relationship skills; ability to work with various personalities and styles
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer