Saint Helena, CA
|Location:||Saint Helena, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$17.00 - $19.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
• Operates pumps to receive juice, perform pumpovers and rackings, and blend final products
• Prepares additions for pitching, fining, and finishing products
• Operates filter, Centrifuge and associated processing equipment, including CIP protocols
• Performs routine laboratory work, including daily rounds and QA/QC measurements
• Aid packaging operations, including product prep, packaging line operation, pack out, or any necessary cleaning tasks
• Directly responsible for maintaining quality standards in all areas of Cider Production.
• Adheres to and advances good safety practices.
• Maintain and confirm a sanitary and micro-biologically stable work environment, including Tank/Hose CIP
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Willingness to multi-task.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
• Ability to frequently talk, hear, feel, taste, and smell.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms.*
• Ability to work on a platform ladder at heights up to 16 feet.*
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer