|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $13.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Pay Rate $12-$13hr DOE
Our Client located in Salem, OR is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to accounts payable, shipping/receiving, engineering, and purchasing.
Administrative Assistant Job Functions:
- Screens telephone calls, sorts and distributes incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, including confidential information
- Greets Customers, Suppliers and off-site employees visiting facility and maintains visitor log and associated badges
- Receive and prioritize incoming correspondence and phone calls.
- Schedule and coordinate events, travel and meetings
- Respond to inquiries, including responding to routine requests for materials and information.
- Compile, coordinate and prepare required departmental reports.
Administrative Assistant Experience:
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Communicate and interact with persons at all levels in the organization, industry and community.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office Suite including: word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
To apply: Click on link provided OR email your resume directly to Attention: Natasha Cannon; email@example.com for immediate consideration. Also, include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.