Gaming Support - Customer Service
San Antonio, TX
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is Hiring Seasonal Gaming Support Representatives for 2K Games!!!
Do you love video games? We want to see your resume today!!!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Or call 210-340-8800
VMC is one of the world's leading games services companies. We offer fully integrated, end-to-end production support solutions for development and publishing studios. VMC partners with some of the world's largest and most successful games, software and hardware companies.
We are currently looking for committed, quick-witted, and passionate gamers to join our team as Live Game Operations Agent. This position is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a creative & hard-working individual to enter the video game industry and to make a difference for players around the world.
Join an elite group of talented support professionals. Answer customers and drive communities of fans of the biggest games out there!
Position Title: Gaming Support Agent
Start Date 28 August 2017
Shift (all times local) San Antonio
Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 7 pm
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to use VMC and client tools
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to respond effectively to frequently changing priorities and requirements
- Passion for the customer and the customer experience
- High commitment to business, high level of accuracy in information management and personal integrity
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind where common sense borders critical thinking
- Can work with little to no supervision.
- Availability to work during peak gaming days (Saturdays and holidays)
- Excellent written communication skills in English
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet KPIs for Quality and Quantity metrics
- Perform investigation and documentation of reported problems using all available tools
- Attend training sessions and meetings in English language and be able to apply this knowledge in designated language
- Set customers' expectations at the right level and handle difficult customers effectively
- Maintain knowledge about client's games & strategies up to date
- Provide Community moderation and proactive engagement as needed
- Write in a captivating yet professional error-free target language in emails and in-game chats
- Document all interactions in the CRM Tool
- Escalate complex or risk issues as needed
- Ability to effectively use various software applications: Word; excel; outlook; Web Browser etc...
- Create a positive impression whenever interacting with customers
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Candidates with Customer Support experience will be preferred
All selected candidates will undergo a trial period for the department.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer