Sr. Sales Ops Analyst
San Antonio, TX
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client who is a globally diversified wound care and regenerative medicine company that unites the strengths of the three heritage companies. This client is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with a team of more than 5,800 employees around the world. Their products are designed to address needs in the areas of Advanced Wound Therapy and Regenerative Medicine with best-in-class solutions that deliver superior clinical outcomes for patients.
The Sales Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for performing analysis in support of the strategic and operational goals of senior leadership. This analytical and technically proficient professional will guide business decisions, identifies areas of opportunity, and evaluates strategic growth initiatives through well designed financial models or summarization of raw data inputs. This role works with department leadership to proactively identify areas of opportunity and provide recommendations to drive revenue and profitability. The Sales Operations Senior Analyst communicates and works directly with Area Vice Presidents, Regional and District Sales Management, and other cross functional areas of the business to develop and institute reporting tools, dashboards, and processes required to effectively drive the business. The position leads efforts on effective KPI and dashboard reporting, presenting key findings to various levels of management.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Most importantly, be a strategic & influential business partner to both the internal teams and to the sales management teams
- Adept at integrating disparate information, correlating data, and understanding data trends
- Prepares high quality, innovative, business analytics and provides recommendations for business decisions driven by data intelligence
- Develops a strong understanding of sales process and associated drivers leading to revenue realization
- Analyze Budget/Prior Year variances to Actual and review with Senior Management Team
- Own and prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting (i.e. MBR, QBR)
- Respond to field manager's requests for information and ensure that reports meet the ongoing business needs of management
- Proven ability to communicate complex business processes in simple terms
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Track results of organizational growth initiatives and programs
- Develops and maintains meaningful dashboards and reports that are appropriate for the sales team. Leverage technology to design and develop reporting, focusing on increased efficiency and accuracy of all reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a financial analyst role supporting a Sales department
- Minimum of 8 years of financial modeling and analytical work experience
- Advanced experience in MS Office suite, specifically Excel and Power Point applications
- Strong financial modeling and analysis experience/ability
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and integrity of analytics
- Ability to demonstrate optimization and process improvement with various types of analyses
- Ability to translate data from various systems to collaborate and build reports
- Knowledge of statistical process controls and modeling
- Experience providing and presenting management with clear, concise summaries of analyses and actionable insights
Skills and Experiences:
- Proven influencing skills across various management levels
- Ability to execute at a high level, while driving results
- Ability to think independently, challenge existing norms, and work collaboratively for the benefits of the sales teams and the business
- Ability to synthesize data and present to senior management in a clear, concise, and direct way
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations and presenting to senior management
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to rapidly changing schedules, priorities, and workflows
- Demonstrated ability as an effective business partner to support areas with excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- MBA or equivalent Master's Degree
- Manufacturing background
- Demonstrated field sales experience with a medical device company
- Experience with acute (hospitals) and post-acute (skilled nursing facilities, wound care clinics, HHA) channels Six Sigma/Lean Black Belt
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau
- OBIEE, Business Objects, or other enterprise reporting solution
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office suite, particularly Access, SQL, or VBA.