Accounts Payable Analyst
San Diego, CA
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$22.00 - $24.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Opportunity in the Sorrento Valley area for AP Analyst/Specialist
Contract to hire position
We are searching for a dynamic team player who is interested in responsibilities beyond just accounts payable, such as reconciliations, assisting with fixed assets, purchase orders and learning and evaluating existing processes to identify areas of improvement to increase the overall team’s efficiency. Experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with general accounting knowledge and experience to review, supervise and support high-volume A/P processing and prepare month-end expense accruals and payment processing.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and payment inquiries.
- Review/process payments, including live checks, ACH, EFT, wires.
- Communicate regularly with external vendors and internal customers.
- Manage Corporate AMEX card (receipts/reconciliation)
- Assist in month-end activities A/P activities expense accruals.
- Prepare annual Form 1099 processing and distribution.
- Prepare purchase orders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or some higher education preferred.
- 4-6 years of recent and relevant experience handling/supervising high-volume Accounts Payable.
- Experience in preparing reconciliations.
- Exposure to fixed asset determination/coding and amortizations/prepaids.
- High level of attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- 1099 processing experience.
- Experience with NetSuite Accounts Payable module or other automated Accounts Payable software designed for medium to large businesses.
- Proficient grammar, sentence structure and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Experience: Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
Please submit your resume today in word format.
Volt is EOE