Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$18.00 - $22.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Miramar area
The schedule would be from 7-3:30pm Monday through Friday
The compensation for this position is $18-22 per hour.
This is a contract to hire position
Responsible for processing and managing customer orders and communicating status with dealers and sales team. Woks interactively with other departments in order to determine lead time in order meet and exceed customer expectations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Process dealer orders, Credit / Debit Memos, Price Quotes utilizing SAP
• Understanding of Order Entry Process and policies
• Obtain product availability information for dealers from purchasing / planning
• Expedite and track orders for dealers by working with various warehouse and scheduling personnel
• Assist dealers in placing orders and following through order completion
• Maintain and update dealer account information as needed
• Review orders to ensure accuracy, resolve discrepancies and communicate internally as appropriate
• Coordinate orders according to warehouse availability and schedule
• Creating / analyzing reports as necessary
• Answer calls and inquiries from dealers and Sales Team
• Provide phone coverage and invoicing back up for Administrative Assistant as needed
• Process warranty replacement claims
• Provide Administrative support as needed
• Prepare and provide customs documentation for Export / Intercompany orders
The following listed requirements are representative of the experience, knowledge, skills and abilities required to be successful in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made; as business needs allow, enabling individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education/Experience: Associate’s Degree (A.A.) from a two-year college in a related field; 2-4 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, write and speak in a professional business manner
• Ability to use various computer programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP software.
• Ability to work well with others. Is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks while seeking to expand knowledge through training.
• Ability to prioritize work load.
• Ability to respond promptly to internal and external inquiries by utilizing phone, messaging, fax machines and voicemail.
• Ability to keep accurate information records.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner both written and oral.
• Effectively handle difficult or sensitive situations with tact and professionalism.
• Ability to identify ways to exceed expectations by improving quality, value and service.
SAP experience is required for this position
- Bilingual, Spanish and English