Senior Branch Manager
San Diego, CA
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents. As we expand our footprint nationally we are looking to identify top talent to join the Volt team! We are currently seeking a dynamic staffing professional in San Diego, CA
The Branch Manager has the responsibility to create, maintain and increase branch profitability. The Branch Manager accomplishes this by increasing and managing existing staffing business, and developing a highly effective staffing sales and recruiting team. The Branch Manager will provide overall direction to both the sales and recruiting teams through strategy, oversight, training, mentoring and leading by example.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Branch Manager:
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and develop branch staff in an effort to create strong team members that contribute to the success and growth of the branch.
- Lead a team of recruiters who will recruit, interview and match candidates with our clients' temporary assignments, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Direct the staffing sales efforts of the Business Development team, as well as make personal sales contributions including lead generation.
- Ensure client retention by conducting business reviews, customer surveys, appreciation events and relationship development.
- Maintain responsibility for the branch's Profit & Loss (P&L) and budget.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of all required reports and detailed documentation, including timely entry of data into Volt's automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Handle general Human Resources functions such as compensation, WOTC, UI, wage and salary, fair employment practices and other regulations regarding employment including performance reviews, disciplinary actions and terminations of in-house employees.
- Conduct daily open order, daily "WIN" and candidate availability meetings.
- Daily preparation before branch opens. Branch Manager will prepare arrival calls, open requisitions, QC calls, last week's interviews, hot list, availability list, extensions calls.
- Perform functions of any staff position within the office as necessary to achieve branch goals and coverage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Management experience in staffing and recruiting, ideally within light industrial and clerical service lines.
- Demonstrated success leading staffing sales & recruiting teams to achieve and exceed revenue and profit expectations.
- Strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Direct inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristenefoster/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer