Human Resources - Staffing Senior
San Francisco, CA
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Our Client, a not-for-profit, mission-driven Health Insurance Company is looking for Senior Recruiter at their corporate headquarters in downtown San Francisco.
The Senior Recruiter will perform Full-cycle Recruiting – sourcing, screening, candidate management, hiring manager management, applicant tracking system input, partnering with other recruiters, partnering with HR Business Partners.
• The Senior Recruiter will partner with other Recruiters and Sourcers to be a dedicated resource to business unit functional areas.
• He/she will identify and assess and foster talent to fill senior level and difficult to fill positions.
• Work with hiring managers to develop strong job descriptions by eliciting clear, concise job requirements.
• Work with recruiter(s) and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
• Maintain solid relationships with hiring managers by keeping commitments (in the form of SLAs), relaying relevant intelligence, and keeping an open line of communication. Relationships should be maintained in the form of partnerships where both the recruiter and hiring managers have accountability and responsibilities throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Maintain consistent communication with candidates throughout the process so that they understand their particular status. Ensure that candidates are status checked and closed during each call.
• Use and maintain applicant tracking system in a way that is consistent with policies as well as Federal and State government regulations.
• Partner with hiring managers to manage the candidate interview process such that each candidate has an exceptional experience.
• Manage the offer process with hiring manager including negotiation.
• Gather market intelligence on Healthcare and the Health Insurance markets.
• Share proven techniques and strategies with other recruiting team members.
• Health Care Experience
• Taleo experience
• 3-5 years agency/corporate recruiting experience
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems and the MS Office Suite is required.
• Experience working with Taleo is preferred.Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Experience working in a direct placement recruiting agency preferred
• Expert skill using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards.
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Must be knowledgeable on the full recruiting life cycle
• Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
• Able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
• Must show high attention to detail, good judgment and possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in using internet search tools, applicant tracking systems, database programs and job boards
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.