Sandy Springs, GA
|Location:||Sandy Springs, GA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Branch Manager - Staffing Industry, A&I
Volt offers a robust sales training program and support system which includes coaching and mentoring from a successful team of peers and an established, tenured and talented staffing management team to ensure success. We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
The Branch Manager has the responsibility to create, maintain and increase branch profitability. The Branch Manager accomplishes this by developing new staffing business, increasing existing staffing business and developing a highly effective staffing sales and recruiting team. The Branch Manager will provide overall direction to both the sales and recruiting teams through strategy, oversight, training, mentoring and leading by example.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and develop branch staff in an effort to create strong team members that contribute to the success and growth of the branch.
- Lead a team of recruiters who will recruit, interview and match candidates with our clients' temporary assignments, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Direct the staffing sales efforts of the Business Development team, as well as make personal sales contributions including lead generation.
- Ensure client retention by conducting business reviews, customer surveys, appreciation events and relationship development.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of all required reports and detailed documentation, including timely entry of data into Volt's automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Handle general Human Resources functions such as compensation, WOTC, UI, wage and salary, fair employment practices and other regulations regarding employment including performance reviews, disciplinary actions and terminations of in-house employees.
- Conduct daily open order, daily "WIN" and candidate availability meetings.
- Daily preparation before branch opens. Branch Manager will prepare arrival calls, open requisitions, QC calls, last week's interviews, hot list, availability list, extensions calls.
- Perform functions of any staff position within the office as necessary to achieve branch goals and coverage.
Position Qualifications of a Branch Manager:
- 1 year leadership experience required.
- 2 years recruiting experience within the staffing industry.
- 2 years staffing sales experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating accounts.
- Relevant management experience in staffing and recruiting, ideally within light industrial, manufacturing and clerical service lines.
- Demonstrated success leading staffing sales & recruiting teams that achieve revenue and profit expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt Workforce Solutions believes that the strength of any global company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have established our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented and motivated people who share our customer centric vision, passion for staffing, business development expertise and innovative thinking! Volt is a Fortune 1000 staffing company providing full spectrum contingent employee recruitment, professional search services and managed service programs.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.