Santa Barbara, CA
|Location:||Santa Barbara, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
One of Santa Barbara‘s premier telecom start ups is looking for a part-time Staff Accountant to join their team. This position pays exceptionally well and has the potential to go permanent within three months.Our client offers a beautiful work environment, great benefits and world class products and services. If you have 90% of the job requirements below, please apply today!
This candidate will be primarily focusing on A/P duties and some entry-level staff accounting responsibilities (will provide training). This could turn into a full-time position depending on how I will be redirecting and restructuring the department and with opportunity to turn this to a permanent full-time position. Telecom industry knowledge and Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains skills preferred.
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Account reconciliation experience required
- Account analysis experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Proficient at analyzing financial data and promptly creating accurate reports
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- AA or BA/BS in Accounting, desired
Compensation: Negotiable, DOE
For immediate consideration for this position, please call the office for an appointment. As a convenience, Volt can email you the application to be completed in advance for your appointment. Volt Is An Equal Opportunity Employer