Santa Clara, CA
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Excellent Opportunity for a Financial Analyst is a Digital Channels Organization!
Santa Clara, CA.
Volt is seeking a financial analyst to support the growing need for digital enablement across the business including digital support for M&A activities.
This financial analyst position provides primary financial support to the Digital Channel organization, and supporting financial support to adjacent functions including Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Operations and program management functions. This includes planning and reporting responsibility and project financial support for Digital, and management of Digital investment portfolio. You will be developing financial models for new investment proposals, ensuring sound accounting practice in operational and program spend, and helping develop and support new business processes. This position supplies financial services, analysis, reporting and business support to company management.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensures that operations are conducted in line with financial policies and controls.
• Responsible for the collection, recording, consolidation, reconciliation, analysis, reporting and presentation of accounting and financial information used by management for planning and control.
• Provides business management with financial decision support and analysis, portfolio management, market model analysis, business planning, and financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Qualifications : Minimum
• 5+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Finance, Accounting, business)
• 3+ years of experience if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Skilled in financial modeling, creating business cases, and data analysis
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• MBA degree in related discipline (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Business)
• Experience in portfolio management and project cost accounting
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer