Santa Clara, CA
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Full Stack Developer | Global Software Innovator | Silicon Valley, CA (12 mos contract)
- As Full Stack Web Developer you will join our data analytics and retail customer marketing teams to design robust client/server mobile/web applications.
- BSCS/MSCS or Equivalent Computer Science/Engineering Degree
- 4+ years’ experience building web applications with PHP 5.0 and/or other common web technologies (Java, Ruby, Python, or .NET)
- 3+ years’ experience with modern PHP frameworks and/or libraries such as Symfony (Doctrine or Propel), MVC 4.0/5.0, Laravel, or Zend Framework
- Experience writing PHPUnit tests for web applications
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for backend web development
- Experience in writing performant SQL through both raw queries
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web development (MVVM, etc.)
- Version Control Tools: Git, SVN Subversion, etc.
HIGHLY PREFERRED (but NOT required)
- Experience with developing/consuming RESTful APIs using Symfony
- Familiar with to iOS mobile and Mac OS X desktop development with SWIFT or Objective-C
- Knowledge of PHP infrastructure technology stack (Apache/Nginx, Ubuntu/CentOS, MySQL, Memcache/Redis); Knowledge of ORMs such as Doctrine (preferred) or Propel
- Working knowledge of Messaging Queue Technologies: RabbitMQ, Zero, Resque, ActiveMQ, JMS
- Familiar with (CI) Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Vagrant, or Docker, etc
- Familiar with MicroServices based architectures
Interested or know someone who is? Send resumes to: BRussII@Volt.com.
VOLT Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.