Airworthiness and Certification Engineer
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Certification Engineer - Direct Hire (1 yr term with renewal opportunity)
Like to travel and explore? Check this out!
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years or more experience in an engineering airworthiness department in aerospace
- Good understanding of aircraft and propulsion fire protection systems
- DER propulsion experience is an asset
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Conduct the management of airworthiness compliance programs
- Good understanding of Part 25, 91, 121 and 135 as well as similar EASA airworthiness requirements
- Good understanding of International Aerospace process
- Prepare and follow-up the technical documentation
- Carry out a regular reporting of the activities to the technical group leader
- Demonstrable ability to conduct audits
- Willing to work in Japan
- Conduct external scheduled and risk based audits and inspections.
- Address adverse occurrences through the correct channels aiding continual improvement.
- Conduct error investigations in accordance with company procedure when required
- To be responsible for the preparation of data required
Please Note: This position is urgent and will be filled quickly. Must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Direct inquiries only (no 3rd party submittals) at this time, please. Thank You.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.