IT Project Manager
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Position: Project Manager
Duration: 6 months (possible CTH)
Location: Seattle WA
Volt Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a IT Project Manager with a versatile and diverse background for a client of ours in Seattle WA who is currently doing major renovations to one of Seattle's (and Pacific NW) iconic landmarks. This is an initial contingent position that has the potential to go full time in as little as 4-6 months.
The EPM will be part of the newly created Enterprise Program Office (PMO). The PMO is responsible for delivering initiatives that require the involvement of multiple departments across the organization. The projects handled by the PMO include Marketing Initiatives, System Updates or Implementations, New Guest Experiences, Digital Product Launches, and even some Food & Beverage, Construction, and Apparel Projects. The EPM we are looking for will be primarily responsible for Technical, Guest Experience, and Digital Product initiatives. However, mobility within the organization is encouraged based on interests.
The Project Manager supports the Organizations mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to community, leading others, accountability and ownership.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing a wide range of projects according to firm deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Ensure that enterprise initiatives consistently deliver the intended benefits to the business
- Work with stakeholders to scope, structure, and define intended project outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to define the project approach and build supporting work plans
- Work with stakeholders to define how to measure benefits post-implementation
- Deliver standard status reports and project documentation per the PMO guidelines
- Lead and manage project SCRUM meetings
- Identify, report, and work with stakeholders resolve project issues
- Identify and mitigate project delivery and benefit risks
- Serve as a steward of project management across the organization
- Full software development lifecycle experience as a PM (requirements, design, development, and deployment)
- 4+ projects delivered in IT including at least one System Implementation and a Software Product Launch
- 3+ projects worked as a systems or business analyst (or 2+ digital product launches as the product manager or product analyst)
- 1+ enterprise projects delivered in a large or mid-size organization
- Previous experience writing software project proposals and budget estimates
- Account management experience is a plus
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.