|Pay Rate:||$22.00 - $25.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you have experience in the recruiting industry? Do you want to get your foot in the door with a growing Seattle based company? Do you want to work in a unique and fun work environment? If so, then please see below!
Volt Workforce Solutions is in search of a Recruiting Assistant. As the Recruiting Assistant your main responsibility will be to assist and support the Studio Operations team. Job duties may include:
- Review candidates
- View and edit details on candidates portfolios
- Source candidates using Linkedin
- Other related tasks
- High School Diploma or GED required. Higher education preferred
- Previous experience as a Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Creative and stong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.