Customer Success Manager
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT’s client is looking for a Customer Success Manager to operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our client’s customers. The CSM will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, developing a trusted advisory relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and assisting the Sales Department with New Account Creation as well as ongoing account growth, as well as, the following:
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Maintain accurate reporting within our CRM
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
This is an estimated Direct Hire opportunity in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
- Experience in the payments, Fraud or financial sector strongly preferred
- Knowledge of anti-fraud and risk management in e-commerce, especially in high risk markets, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fearless, creative, and resourceful in solving problems
- 3+ years in account management position(s)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in high-tech product development
- Experience with multi-cultural, multi-location development teams
- Experience with customer relationships: account management, pre-sales, customer support, quality assurance, etc.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer