QA Engineer - EBS
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT’s client is looking for a well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for overseeing the quality aspect for every feature of any given product. The QA Engineer must have a diverse skill set and be knowledgeable in multiple fields including QA, SDET and business process analysis. The QA Engineer will work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Owners, and other QA Engineers to manage the Quality for our client’s E-Business Suite (EBS) and other Financial applications.
This is an estimated 12+ Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://www.volt.com/VoltEasternWA/. You can also follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/VoltEasternWA. Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
- Work closely with developers, designers, product owners and other QA individuals.
- Develop Scripts and automated tests using OATS (Oracle Automated Test Suite) and other automation tools.
- Detect software quality issues, report and track issues to resolution.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke, and customer acceptance testing.
- Work with Business Users to build and manage Library of test sets mentioned above.
- Participate in developing test cases and test plans on a ‘per-release’ basis aligned with industry best practices.
- Perform Software Releases to Test and Production environments.
- Develop or assist with development of automated deployment scripts and frameworks.
- Perform exploratory testing and provide usability feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, or another related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Test Engineer or Software Development Test Engineer or Technology Quality Assurance Role.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development and strategy.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of SQL basic database knowledge.
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies and best practices a plus.
- Functional experience with Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
- Functional experience with business process in the Accounting and or Supply Chain (Procurement, Warehouse Management, Inventory).
- Knowledge or experience with OATS (Oracle Application Testing Suite).
- Passion for testing and quality.
- Experience with unit, integration, performance, and security testing.
- Experience with deployment automation, continuous integration, build automation tools (TFS, Jenkins, GIT, TeamCity).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in a SDET or QAE role.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.