Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is seeking an experienced, High Caliber Recruiter to provide recruitment process support for our customer in Sylmar, CA. They make breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities.
Duties to include:
- Candidate sourcing
- Resume review
- Consultation with hiring managers
- Candidate interviews
You will partner with HR Generalists and Business Partners and hiring managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions in a cost effective, timely manner and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting
- Preferably technical recruiting in the areas engineering, IT and regulatory affairs.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- Working knowledge of employment systems, preferably:
In today's job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that's why you should get to know Volt. We're one of the world's largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
Through Volt's Military Heroes Program, Volt secures the talents of American's veterans and encourages their dependents and spouses to contact Volt. Volt is a member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and is proud to support the Wounded Warrior Project.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors