|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions in partnership with a Northwest focused company of industrial supplies has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Clerk. This Direct Hire position is located in Tacoma and offers career growth opportunties! This is a Part Time position.
As the Payroll Clerk you will administer payroll, benefits, and assist in HR Administration. Specific tasks include:
- Prepare and process multi-state payroll (WA, OR, and CA)
- Run and review payroll audit reports to ensure 100% accuracy in payroll processing
- Work with payroll vendor to insure timely W2/tax reporting, quarterly and annually
- Assist in the support of the annual financial statement and 401k audits
- Work closely with accounting staff to ensure accuracy of payroll, labor costs, and employee benefits postings to the general ledger
- Assist employees and new hires with all things related to payroll provider including timekeeping and logging in and out
- Maintain basic HR files for employees
- Prepare new hire packet for new employees
- Assist with new employee orientations, introductions to other departments, reviews all related new hire documents and policies
- Perform other duties as requested
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in payroll systems, and/or other related HR experience
- Experience with ADP strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical, problem solving, and time management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.