Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
|Location:||Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has a full time QA Analyst opportunity with a leading technology company in Parsippany, NJ. Responsibilities for this role include reviewing function requirements, writing and executing test scripts/scenarios as well as being and SME on certain product lines within the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience within small to mid sized organizations, have excellent manual testing experience and worked within an agile environment. Please read the following and apply below if you meet the following requirements.
- Review requirements
- Test Analysis and Test Design
- Author test script, test scenarios, QA Plans
- Execute test script and test scenarios
- Manage defects
- Incorporate DOE (Design of Experiment) requirements into software development and testing
- Coordinate and discuss functional testing and regression testing with Product Management and Engineering
- Design and generate automated test scripts using various automated tools;
- Provide regular status updates to the Software Quality Architect
- Demonstrate a high degree of quality and attention to detail for test script / scenario authoring and execution
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering from the time an issue is logged to the time an issue is resolved
- Technical Communication: Effectively communicates technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders (e.g., cross-functional groups, clients)
- Critical Thinking: Effectively evaluates a problem or situation from all angles to make sound decisions
- Planning and Estimation: Meets deadlines by providing accurate estimations and mitigating risks
- Knowledge of Testing Techniques/Methodologies/Tools: Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of testing concepts, approaches, and tools
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree in computer science, engineering or applied mathematics preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a software QA/QC environment
- 4+ years’ experience with web based application software
- 1+ years’ experience working in an Agile environment
- 4+ years’ experience testing in a multi-platform environment
- Have working experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Have a good understanding of BDD/TDD concepts
- Knowledge of and experience using AWS (preferred).
- Experience testing RESTful web services
- Experience with GitHub
- Proven expertise in developing integration and API level testing
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles (SDLC/STLC) practices and tools
- Experience creating SQA validation artifacts
- Experience working with Document management systems preferred
- Expert user of MS Word and Excel
- Flexible, team-player who can work well with both technical and non-technical resources
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.