Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator for our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Union, WV
The chosen candidate will be an integral part of the HR team and will require interface with all levels of employees and applicants, providing customer service to client groups and administrative support to the HR team.
- Managing the hourly recruiting and new hire process for the Union facility
- Support effective execution of HR processes in areas such as leave of absence, staffing, onboarding, benefits administration, learning and development, employee engagement, diversity initiatives, work life, and HR information systems
- Manage multiple projects to support continuous improvement for HR
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- High level of administrative experience required
- Two or more years of HR experience at a generalist level
- Expert level skill with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR systems and procedures
Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is 23/hr