Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
***Monday-Friday, Day shift***
Our client, Corporate Translation Services, is a rapidly growing Language Translation and Interpretation Company located in Vancouver, WA. They are in need of an Administrative Assistant due to their quick growth and expansion. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, special projects, compiling data and creating procedures.
PAY RATE: $14-$16/hour DOE - 40 HOURS A WEEK - FULL TIME
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining positive relations with independent contractors
- Perform data entry by entering job request information into company database
- Resolve customer complaints if need be
- Present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
This is a temp-to-hire position in Vancouver, WA and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions which is located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
- 2+ years of office experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Natasha Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line or call 503-820-5207. Cllick the ‘Apply’ button below.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.