Senior Technical Recruiter
|Pay Rate:||$45.00 - $55.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions, a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader has an opportunity for you!
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently looking for an Senior Technical Recruiter to work for one of our major customers in Wayne, PA.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for helping to develop and implement effective strategies to engage and hire candidates and will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Staff and Business Units to facilitate the hiring process.
Position: Senior Technical Recruiter
Duration: 6 months
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Pay Rate: $45.00 - $55.00/ hour
- Review of all candidates within the “Applicant Tracking System” to coordinate all phases of the interview process
- Build relationships with appropriate campus resources to facilitate a robust flow of candidates to openings as required
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting and employee referrals
- Prepare and maintain all files relative to the employment process state, federal and OFCCP Compliance
- Screen and refer applicants to the hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills and develop written assessments
- Assist in the resolution of human resource issues related to the hiring process by working across the HR Department within benefits, employee relations, payroll, and training
- Coordinate recruiting internally and with outside vendors and candidates within the guidelines of legal requirements, company policy and procedures
- Support EEO Outreach requirements effectively and stay current on legal updates impacting employment processes
- Provide excellent customer service to external applicants, internal SunGard employees, management and partner firms
- Prefer Technical Sales Recruiting Experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must travel as needed
- College Degree; H.S. Diploma/GED and/or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5 years recruiting with Technical Sales recruiting experience
- Ability to deliver sensitive information clearly and with diplomacy while maintaining confidential information
- Ability to match skills and experience to job postings
- Must be able to handle volume e-mail, telephone calls (in- and out-bound)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, interview, evaluate, and formulate candidate assessments
- Ability to interact with corporate hiring managers to discuss job requirements and candidate qualifications as required
- Experience using ethical sourcing methods
- Applicant must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications (WORD, EXCEL) and experience within an Applicant Tracking Systems experience a strong plus
Please contact Connie @ 484-690-1183 or forward your resume for review to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further, for we need you to join the Volt Team!
Volt has earned its reputation as staffing industry leaders by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.