Senior Financial Analyst
West Fargo, ND
|Location:||West Fargo, ND|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client who leads the industry in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of compact equipment for construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility, industry and mining. They strive to empower their customers to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Their roots are deep in North Dakota – having started there in 1947 – and they are the state’s largest manufacturer, with three North Dakota production facilities. Manufacturing facilities are located in France, Czech Republic and China.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst with strong financial reporting background to join our corporate accounting department. Candidates for this Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst must be able to perform accounting policy reviews and participate in month-end close. This position will also participate in the development and implementation of various policies and procedures related to IFRS reporting compliance and will be responsible for meeting various reporting requirements. This is a team based role which must work with a global culture of professional controllers and accountants.
Job Description and Duties:
- Assist the preparation of the company’s financial statements under IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- Research technical accounting issues and document the related accounting memo.
- Walk through the accounting process, and provide internal control narratives.
- Proactively review the accounting impact of complex and non-routine transactions.
- Monitor all rule making activities of the IASB, FASB and SEC.
Ideal candidate will be a self-motivating CPA who had worked for the national accounting firms. Candidates must be able to work through the complex accounting issues and identify an opportunity to improve the accounting process when it is applicable. Candidates should be able to demonstrate have a track record of a successful audit planning and preparation to meet the tight reporting deadlines. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- Licensed CPA
- Big 4 accounting firm experience and/or strong audit firm experience
- At least 4-6 years of strong financial reporting experience is required.
- SEC reporting experience or large global company experience is desired.
- Foreign parent reporting experience is desired.
- Competent in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oracle and/or SAP
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.