Qualified Forklift Operators in Lathrop, CA at Volt

Date Posted: 5/6/2020

Job Snapshot

  • Employee Type:
  • Location:
    Lathrop, CA
  • Job Type:
  • Duration:
    24 weeks
  • Date Posted:
  • Job ID:
  • Contact Name
    Volt Branch
  • Phone

Job Description

VOLT has immediate openings for qualified Forklift Operators with great experience on Sit-Down Electric Lift Equipment and have good inventory skills.

We are seeking qualified candidates that are comfortable in production warehouse environments. Qualified candidates that are comfortable in fast paced warehouse environments that can sometimes be physical. In this environment you are on your forklift for 85% of your shift the other 15% spent on the computer. You must be open to weekends and overtime, all shifts do include at least 1 weekend day.

These positions are for qualified Forklift Operators who are comfortable with the sit-down electric forklift. We are seeking candidates that are good with inventory and comfortable working with a large amount of parts and part numbers. If you are open to 12 hour shifts as well as overtime and weekends, please call me during business hours to schedule an interview. 

These positions require that you have a valid drivers license-- you must also be able to complete pre-employment screenings.

We are seeking team players, with good attendance and a passion for work-- candidates that have good energy and great attitudes; punctual, reliable, fast learners that that great attention to detail and good with computer systems as well as RF Scanners.  These positions can be temp to hire for the right individuals. 

For these positions you must also be able to complete and pass all pre-employment screenings.

Pay Rate: $17.30 - $19.90; The pay-rate is depending on shift; there differentials for some shifts. Shifts selection is not guaranteed-- we are seeking candidates that have open availability at this time. 

If you are interested in scheduling an interview, please call Shemika during business hours at 209-952-5627 you can also forward a current resume to skaigler@volt.com